It’s good practice to save your proudest accomplishments, and the compliments and ‘kudos’ you receive. We recommend a table that’s easy to access, sort and filter. Here are the steps to follow.
Excel/Airtable Structure - capture all brags in one place
- Column 1: Brag with measurable outcomes
- Column 2: Company/client/ where brag happened
- Column 3: If applicable, name of person who provided the brag & any specific feedback (if applicable, save emails or specific feedback documents/screenshots - literally, save those receipts)
- Column 4: Type of work / task related to that brag
- Column 5: ‘Tag’ your Brag, should it eventually make its way to your resume, LinkedIn, cover letter/portfolio
Bookmark this document so it’s easy/fast to update!
Need some help thinking about your brags, strengths and values? Consider booking a session with an Allspring career coach!